CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not a Surprise

You Are A Vanilla Ice Cream Girl

Flexible. Easygoing. Classic.



Thanks Sally and Heather for letting us know about this fun little quiz. It's no big surprise to me that I'm a vanilla girl, I've always loved vanilla, I've always been one and I'll forever will remain such. Besides, more toppings go on vanilla. That all goes back to my roots. Thanks Mom & Dad. Have some fun and take the quiz! Let me know your results.

3 comments:

Sally Datria said...

Glad you joined the fun!! Are you home yet??

Anonymous said...

***You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl***


Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.


Miss you friend ... am excited to see you soon!

Lisa

Sally Datria said...

I blogged about you on my blog today!! I have your candles...

http://sdatriasblog.blogspot.com