CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hmm, I really should be studying, but...

I needed another chocolate fix. Try this one out and let me know what your taste in chocolate says about you;-)




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are laid back and fairly easy to please.

All you need in life is your friends.

Sometimes you go along to get along... but you don't mind.



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Are you back in school?? How exciting. Drop me a line and tell me all about it.

Love,
Heather