CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Official, She's a High Schooler

Can she really be old enough to start High School? Where did the time go and how did one haircut and a new outfit age her enough to actually look like a Freshman?!?!?! I think an even more important question is how am I old enough to have a child in high school? Didn't I just graduate?
Questions aside, I am so proud of her and the woman she is becoming. It is with great anticipation and with more than a little trepidation that today I released her to not only go to public school, but to high school. I know she will do well and that she has a strong mind and strong character to handle it. We are both continuing to learn to "Trust in the Lord" in all things, and I am certainly trusting Him with this. I am so excited to to see her grow in this new adventure and especially in His grace as a Child of God! I love you, DQ!

0 comments: